- Consultancy Services
- Strategic Planning
- Workshop Design
- Developing Facilitators
- Offers knowledge and consultancy services for the private, public and voluntary sectors.
- Works in close partnership with clients to deliver practical and effective solutions in building inclusion and embracing diversity
- Has the expertise to design and deliver compact, highly focussed training interventions that reflect an organisation’s values, goals and objectives.
Leaders often recognize the benefits that diversity and inclusion will bring them but may be more challenged by devising longer term strategies that go beyond legal compliance.
Mining Talent will:
- Work in collaboration with leadership to run a health check across the organisation The Diversity Continuum (click for PDF)
- Help to devise a framework to support and sustain the diversity work
The Diversity Framework (Click for PDF)
- Facilitate workshops to communicate the diversity framework and begin the engagement with stakeholders
- Recognises the importance of communication and education in implementing and embedding a diversity strategy
- Constructs designs that go beyond stating legal compliance and raising awareness
- Delivers workshops that accommodate a variety of learning styles, stimulate discussion and promote understanding.
- Give delegates the opportunity to explore their own personal identity in relation to the perspectives of others
- Encourages internal reflection that will lead to action.
- Focuses on respect for difference and defining acceptable behaviour in the workplace and in society today.
Workshops currently available
Find out the answer to this question and many others and explore the challenges around ‘doing business’ in cross cultural, multi lingual environments.
How do you develop an appreciation for the complexity and richness of religious diversity?
How do you facilitate dialogue and enable people to recognise contemporary manifestations of stereotyping, prejudice and discrimination related to religion. Explore methods to develop skills and strategies to create an inclusive environment that embraces faith and culture.
This course uses some materials produced by CEJI (A Jewish Contribution to an Inclusive Europe), a small NGO based in Brussels and working across Europe. Mining Talent is currently planning to develop workshops on Challenging Anti Semitism and on Challenging Islamophobia which will also incorporate materials produced by CEJI.
Developing diversity facilitators
Mining Talent recognises that in order to sustain diversity strategies today, organisations benefit from having a cohort of in house facilitators who can deliver education programmes and take action to maintain momentum, keeping people interested and engaged. These may be educators delivering training or ambassadors delivering tailored messages through a variety of communication channels.
Diversity and Inclusion communication and training workshops involve sensitive and challenging discourse so facilitators need to be continually working on their own awareness as well as keeping up with changes in legislation and current trends. Mining Talent offers a comprehensive education experience to equip diversity facilitators to deliver in house experiences and to meet continuing demands.
Coaching and developing these facilitators is part of an ongoing service offering.
A typical accreditation will consist of the following steps. Developing Diversity Facilitators